A Hong Kong listed company engaged in property development is looking for a Personal Assistant:
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support to executive in regards of drafting correspondence, arranging meetings, appointments and travelling schedules;
- Organize presentation and meeting materials and other logistics arrangements;
- Schedule and attend meetings, and co-ordinate with participants for follow up actions after the meeting;
- Perform other administrative support and ad hoc tasks when required
- Degree holder (Higher Diploma / Associate Degree holder with solid experience in serving senior executives will be also considered)
- 3-7 years relevant working experience (experience in serving senior executives is preferred)
- Familiar with MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Energetic, detail-oriented, independent, mature personality, proactive and reliable
- Occasion travel may be required
- Immediately available is highly preferred
If you are interested, please submit your CV with current & expected salary to HK Montage [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For more information, please contact Mr. Tam at 8192 9293.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.