A Hong Kong listed company engaged in property development is looking for a Personal Assistant (Family Affairs):
- Provide personalized and secretarial support to the senior management and his family
- Coordination of family schedules and events
- Handle both daily and personal affairs, manage travel arrangement, i.e. itinerary, flight ticket booking, accommodation and visa application
- Support ad hoc assignments when required
- Degree holder
- Experience in dealing with kids and school matters is an advantage
- Excellent in writing & communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Mature, detail oriented, presentable and able to work in a fast-paced China business environment
- Occasional travel may be required
- Working location would be either company office or at senior management home
If you are interested, please submit your CV with current & expected salary to HK Montage [via CTgoodjobs 1-Click Apply ]
For more information, please contact Mr. Tam at 8192 9293.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.