ACCOUNTS CLERK (5 days)
Posted 3 years ago
A Hong Kong based MNC specialising in commodities trading is looking for an Accounts Clerk.
- Handle general accounting matters including data input, voucher preparation and payment & reimbursement processing;
- Responsible for account receivable, accounts payable and general ledger functions;
- Perform bank reconciliation;
- Assist month-end closing and ad hoc assignment.
- Diploma holder or above in Accounting/LCCI Level 3 or equivalent;
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel functions (e.g. Pivot table & VLOOKUP);
- Good command in both written and spoken English;
- Willing to learn, detail-minded and a good team player
- Immediately available is an advantage
If you are interested, please submit your CV with current & expected salary to HK Montage
For more information, please contact Mr. Tam at 8192 9293.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job Category||Finance & Accounting|